Leveraging the Cloud to Connect Traffic Signals and Vehicles
The US Department of Transportation is planning to invest millions of dollars over decades to connect vehicles with traffic signals by installing dedicated hardware in vehicles and traffic infrastructure.
Green Driver‘s exclusive real-time traffic signal monitoring and prediction offers the only technology that can connect vehicles and traffic signal infrastructure today. And it does it with short time horizons and negligible infrastructure costs.
This data helps drivers, automakers, municipalities, and Location Based Services solution providers improve the driving experience and reduce fuel consumption:
- Traffic planners use sophisticated tools to improve traffic conditions in their municipalities. Green Driver partners with them to aggregate their traffic signal data and turn it into a cloud delivered feed, enhanced with predictive information.
- Automobile manufacturers, navigation systems and other solution providers can use our data to enhance safety, control powertrains for better fuel economy, and improve their user experience.
- Our API is easy for developers to integrate.
- Apps built for Android and iOS are ready to integrate into existing platforms.
- We have developed simple tools to help municipalities get the data online quickly and securely with no risk of intrusion.